In life, that way that we choose to see things has an absolutely huge impact on how we feel when we experience them. Mindset is literally everything.
If we go into something expecting it to be boring and dull, then it’s extremely likely that’s how we’ll perceive it. Our subconscious minds look for clarification of the thoughts that we serve it all around us.
If we believe something is scary, our subconscious will highlight all of the reasons that we should feel fear. And then we feel fear. But if we believe the same thing is exciting, our subconscious will highlight all of the reasons that we should feel excited. And then we feel excited.
We have the choice
- Do you like that you get money in exchange for your job?
- Do you like that you get the weekends to spend that money enjoying doing things with your family?
- Do you like that it’s close to where you live?
- Do you like that you get to work in a warm office instead of in torrential rain outside?
- Do you like that you are given promotion opportunities to better yourself?
- What about the work you actually do, do you like that you have some freedom to be creative? Do you like that you have a voice and can influence the work your team does, should you choose to?
- Do you have friends where you work? Do you like them?
How to use this list